Don't make a move. WITHOUT US!
On Your Behalf is a unique, estate liquidating business in the Kingston area specializing in personalized full service sales of personal property, valuables, collectibles, jewelry and antiques. It offers a simple, efficient, cost effective alternative to liquidating items from your home when moving, downsizing or handling an estate. Spending many years as a Retail Professional in Kingston, Sandra Mercer knows the art of service, and offering complete customer satisfaction with every transaction.
· We listen to your individual needs and circumstances
· We conduct a professional sale for you and take control from start to finish
· We complete comprehensive appraisals, researching the market value of items
· We carefully handle your cherished items and valuables - new and old
· We provide cost effective, wide-reaching advertising
· We provide competent sales staff and security on sale days
· We complete the sale quickly and efficiently
· We assist customers arrange to remove items from the home
· We remove signage and clean the home post sale
Finally, and most importantly, we provide you with a complete, itemized account of all sales.
Organizing a sale requires significant sorting and cleaning to minimize clutter and present your merchandise in a professional, saleable manner. Sandra's team will research valuable and vintage items, attractively stage and arrange your items, and advertise your sale effectively for maximum exposure and traffic. With the help of On Your Behalf, the task of moving is not so overwhelming. If you are an executor of an estate, we have years of experience handling your sale details. Be sure the job is done right, and to maximize your revenue, please consider the services of professionals. When you need help, we step in... On Your Behalf. Don't make a move. Without us.
"What a joy it is for me to meet new and interesting people every sale! Each client is different in their needs and expectations. I am able to learn the history of families and their heirlooms, as they cheerfully relate specific details about the origins of their possessions. We are often surprised when unpacking old trunks and boxes that have been in storage for decades. It's like going on a treasure hunt - and we do uncover some very unique treasures".
~ Sandra Mercer, GPPA